Saturday 23 April 2016

Hustle and bustle

I'm a little bit busy with school stuffs these days,A lot of work needs to be done. In fact I'm behind my schedule. And in case you wonder what the reason is, Then I should tell you that I have a really bad habit fully developed by me during the last decade of my life and that's nothing but getting up early in the morning, having my breakfast and checking social apps, and then falling asleep till noon! I know that's kinda embarrassing. But I can't help it. I know if I stay awake, I can catch up with all my plans and be more successful in my life:( anyway, this week I started a 30 day challeng ( I am determined to do squats and planks every single day for a whole month) and I hope I can complete the challenge. Also I am still on my diet, using myfitnesspal app, making new friends which is definitely the best part of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment