Thursday 28 April 2016

Downer

I heard good news about getting a promotion at work, was thrilled, for a moment my heart even stopped beating out of happiness. I thanked God from the bottom of my heart and told myself that finally you got what you had deserved girl. Though, I was so happy that I forgot happiness is usually evanescent and unstable, in my case! After a few hours, I found out that somebody else was chosen over me. I had experienced this moment before. The moment that all my hopes vanished in a wink. The very moment that I felt nothing else in the world but the presence of God telling me there's a reason behind each and every of my failures. I do surely feel a little bit down these days but it doesn't mean at all that I've lost my faith and hope! I trust God. I know he wants the best for me, maybe it wasn't the right position for me, maybe it's not just the right time, or maybe he wants much more better things for me... 



No comments:

Post a Comment