Saturday 2 April 2016

Happy new year

I usually feel much better at the beginning of the New Years. More energetic and positive. Though, it's hard to keep going on such ambitious after a couple of months! Anyway, for the time being I am doing well and feeling well, touch the wood. I had awesome new year holidays. My family and I went to the north, rented a villa for a fortnight, and enjoyed our time by the Caspian Sea. I ate seafood and kebab and barbecued chicken to my heart content and gained 3 kilos! Now I'm on a diet, a hard one, to shake off the excess weight. I guess in two month, if I follow the diet, I'll be in shape. Today was the first day of my diet. I'm using my fitness pal app to keep track of my intake calories. Maybe I'll add some exercises to it, too, but not this week. I have a lot to do this year. Lots of school work, studies, and so on. But, the most important thing is to stay positive and avoid any negative toxic thought.




No comments:

Post a Comment